Hi, there! I’m Angela.
I’m Angela Yvonne and I help people get back to the healthiest version of themselves through acupuncture, herbs and lifestyle changes.
If you’re in pain or are struggling with a specific health challenge, I want to help! I believe that our bodies want to be well and pain-free, and that the best way to do this is to stay connected to our natural cycles and rhythms.
Acupuncture is an incredibly powerful tool that can rebalance your body and get you started down the path to feeling your best!
How I Got Here:
How I Can Help:
We have over 300 medicinal herbs that we can use to help the body get back into balance. What makes Chinese herbology unique is that we create individualized combinations of these herbs to fit each patient’s specific needs. That means you get a prescription that is specific to YOU, taking into account your particular body type and internal makeup.
Food is our daily medicine and a powerful way to shift our health. I’m passionate about clean, highly nutritious, and yummy food! I offer dietary advice and meal plans that are specific to your health condition based on the principles of Chinese Medicine.
We are meant for movement – Running, hiking, yoga, swimming and the like. I offer several resources that can help you stay fit and increase mobility and functionality. Each one of us is so different, so this isn’t a one-size-fits-all kind of prescription. I can help you find the movement that is just right for you!
A few more random facts about me:
- I’m a mama of two boys! It is more fabulous and difficult than I had imagined and I’m enjoying my sons Theo and Benjy enormously.
- Despite my lack of a green thumb, I fantasize about having a big lush garden, full of seasonal treats. Chickens and bees included of course.
- Like most of us, I LOVE travel and hope to do more of it in the years to come. Highlight so far: standing 6 feet from a mountain gorilla in Uganda. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
- I love mama earth so much and admire all of those that think about their “footprint”.
- I’m very lucky to have found my match! My sweet Dave is the polar opposite of me in most ways, which helps me see the world through an expanded lens.
- I love sunrise, music, green juice, coffee, and dark chocolate.
- I grew up as a minister’s daughter and while I don’t practice any specific religion now, those early years made me soulful and planted the seeds of spirituality, philosophy and compassion.
- I love life and am constantly looking for ways to live it more fully!